2018 Harley-Davidson Low Rider:
The tradition of individualism in the custom chopper era is demonstrated by the Low Rider’s rake on its front end, dual gauges on the tank and ‘70s-inspired graphics. Only it’s built for rolling faster, harder and longer than any Low Rider® motorcycle that ever rolled out of the factory. It’s also lighter with the massive, refined power of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, and lean angles and suspension that let you carve corners in ways they never imagined back in the day. There’s also just enough modern flash to show the world it belongs to this generation, like cast wheels and LED forward lighting.
- Engine 1 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 3.937 in.
- Stroke 4.375 in.
- Displacement 107 cu in
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 92.7 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.2 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 6.4 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 633 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 661 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 2 110 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 29.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 29.6
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy 5 47 mpg
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79