The refined finishes, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage Classic model take nostalgia ripping into the here and now. New this year, the Heritage Classic comes in two finishes from the factory. Make noise with the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 with classic chrome style from the engine to the steel laced wheels or the 114 that comes with blacked-out finishes.
The refined finishes, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage model take nostalgia ripping into the here and now.
The Heritage Classic motorcycle drapes the Harley-Davidson Softail® platform in pure nostalgia, and for 2020 it has been re-styled, exchanging the blacked-out look of the previous model for bright finishes to give this bike a more-appealing look to riders who love the gleam and sparkle of rich Harley-Davidson chrome. Re-styled components include a bright powertrain with chrome air cleaner and covers; chrome steel laced wheels; chrome headlamp bucket and auxiliary light buckets, bright fork legs and chrome fork covers and nacelle; chrome rear fender struts and side covers; a chrome console; a polished stainless steel handlebar with a chrome riser and top clamp; and a full clear windscreen with chrome support hardware. The Heritage Classic is powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 107 powertrain and is mechanically identical to the 2019 model. Features include lockable and sealed hard saddlebags, a detachable windscreen, a two-piece skirted seat and pillion with black studs, and standard cruise control and Antilock Braking System (ABS). Color options include: Vivid Black, Billiard Burgundy, two-tone Silver Pine/Spruce and Billiard Red/Vivid Black. The Heritage Classic 114 model powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine will retain the model’s original, blacked-out look.
- Engine1 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 4.016 in.
- Stroke 4.5 in.
- Displacement 114 cu in
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Length 95.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden7 26.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 5.5 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16,73H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 697 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 330 kg
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 1.5 cu ft
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque2 119 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
- Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy5 47 mpg
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type9 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (if equipped), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication